Welcome to 2021! In this episode I’m going to take you through a series of questions that will not only allow you to reflect and learn from your experience in 2020, but also help you set goals around your career and who you want to be in 2021! It’s the perfect way to kick off the new year so grab a notebook and pen and enjoy.
- What is your proudest moment/accomplishment (personally or career-wise)?
- What was the biggest thing you learned this year about the music industry?
- What was the biggest thing you learned about yourself?
- What is one thing that really worked well for your band this year?
- What would you like to let go of/leave behind as we move into a new year? This can be tangible or intangible i.e. Habits, toxic relationships, fears, etc.
Goal Setting Questions
- Set one core goal for each category:
c) Spiritual / Emotional
- What can your band improve on next year i.e. teamwork, stage presence, having a better release strategy, and how can you do that?
- What can you improve on as a musician individually i.e. practising more, learning a new skill that can help the band, having better physical health to be a better performer, and how can you do that?
- How do you want to FEEL in 2021?
- What kind of person do you want to be in 2021?
Wishing you all the best for 2021 and beyond and thanks for your continued support!